Advertisement

154948_468x60 Up to 70% OFF Semi-Annual Mar '13
154948_Free Shipping 300x250

Mixel Typography

Mixel Typography
Letters and glyphs created with the Mixel App

Over the course of a few weeks in January and February, I created a hand-made typeface using the new Mixel, the new collage app for iPad(http://mixel.cc). The app lets you re-use and even re-crop any piece from any other users collage, which gave me literally hundreds of images to work from that I could alter in any way I chose.


I tried to use as many images as possible to make the letters free-flowing. Some are a bit more complex than others but I tried to get them all to look like cohesive letterforms.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them!

A diagram of what images were used to develop the number 5.

19 February 2012 by Unknown
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner